New Customer Sign-Up
New Client Secure Form
First of all...THANK YOU!
First off, I’d like to extend a warm welcome and ‘thank you’ for working with my company. I recognize that your time is valuable and I’m seriously flattered that you chose to join us. 🥰 Now let’s get started!
There are a few steps needed so I can get working on your plan. Depending on what you chose – I will need access to certain accounts, ranging from your current website provider to your social media pages. Please use the secure form below and follow the instructions on this page to grant me access to these accounts.
How will I use this data? This data will allow me to access the accounts discussed in your plan to start publishing posts on your social accounts, adjust your site for SEO purposes, run advertisements etc. I will NEVER sell your personal information, distribute your data, delete important data or accounts, or use this information in malice. Even if you decide to not work with me one day – this data will immediately be deleted and I will remove myself from all accounts.
If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout at email@example.com
Loriauna Mora, Founder of Loriauna Marketing Solutions
ADDING US TO YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
- First, add me as a friend on Facebook (this will allow you to add me as an admin to your Facebook Business Page)
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap Page Roles.
- Select the role Admin (this will allow me to create ads on Facebook for your page if requested)
- Tap Add Person to Page. …
- Begin typing a name and tap it from the list that appears.
- Tap to choose a role, then tap Add.
ADDING US TO YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS PAGE
- On your computer, sign in to Business Profile Manager.
If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users Invite new users.
- Enter the email LoriaunaMora@gmail.com
- To select the user’s role, click Choose a role and then click Owner (this will allow me to change your business information and title for SEO purposes)
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.